Big Bear road at night?! Help! (los angeles travel)? - big bear jeep tours license plate frame
I will be covered with three friends in a Jeep from a weekday evening at a house in Big Bear. What are the streets? I am referring to the San Bernardino to Big Bear? Curved lines? Horrible? Scary? Big drops? I had a panic attack once in the Angeles Crest Highway at night, and I repeat that nightmare OT. Do you feel good to drive?
3 comments:
windy. Cliffs. right on the edge. I'm not kidding. difficult to stop the speed of traffic to slow.
I think we have another panic attack. You are in the mountains, and this is what they want mountain roads.
Try to sit in the passenger seat, things seem to look a little more afraid of the back seat. Thousands of people come here every year without incident. Just think of all the fun you have on the lake, and everything will be alright.
Imagine if in this way. If you have a panic attack, not as bad as always in motion sickness and vomiting in the car. Right?
Big Bear is serpentine (mountain) to drive.
Take a bottle with you or Xanax.
Post a Comment